Buy Low Price From Here Now
Readmore
Technical Details
- Carry your Samsung P2 with this Belt Clip Carrying Case. High-grade leatherette construction.- 30 days warantee by seller bestpricecenter
See more technical details
By J. Lai (Edison, NJ)
I purchased this case for my P2 to use at the gym and when I travel for work. The case fits the P2 perfectly with the proper openings for the side buttons and headphone jack. The case is well made and there's a clip to keep the cover closed so the P2 is pretty well protected. There isn't a protective film to protect the screen so I would still recommend the clear film for added protection. The best part of the case is the swivel belt clip! This allows me to clip it to the pocket of my gym shorts and also to my belt when I'm traveling. Being able to rotate the P2 so it's not in the way when I sit down... priceless. For everything else, there's MasterCard.
By S. Sanjuan (CA)
Let me start by saying that I love the Kroo brand, I've used Kroo cases ever since the Nano 2nd gen was still in stores.
This last case I got for the YP-P2 is just what I was looking for and once again Kroo got it right with this addition to their Melrose series.
Overall the case makes it very easy to use the player while protecting the screen when the player is not in use, it has a strong button on the front to keep the flap closed and a rotary belt clip on the back to help you position the player in different directions.
The only problem that I found is that this case is only available in Black (I might be wrong but that's the only color that I found) Other than that, this is a great case to go along with your Samsung YP-P2
Buy Sumac Brand Samsung P2 YP-P2 Premium Melrose Beltclip Carrying case (Red) Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment